Schedule a Primary Care Appointment
Are you a new or existing Memorial Primary Care patient?
If you want to schedule a new patient appointment, it’s easy, but it can take time, depending on how quickly your insurance company processes the change. Learn how to schedule your first appointment.Schedule a New Patient Appointment
Need a sick visit today? We’ll fit you in. Can’t leave your house or work and need a virtual doctor visit? Not a problem if you’ve already established care with us. We have appointment options that fit your needs. If you’re already a patient at Memorial Primary Care and need an appointment or help with a prescription, log in to MyChart or call 954-276-5500.Login to Memorial MyChart
Primary Care Backed by the Strength of a Health System
At Memorial Primary Care, we want you to feel cared for, respected, and comfortable when you see us. Recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance as a Patient-Centered Medical Home, you’ll have an entire team that’s attentive to your healthcare and preventive care needs.
Our locations are conveniently located throughout South Broward and North-Miami Dade counties, and are staffed by physicians, nurses, case managers, health coaches, social workers, navigators, and pharmacists that care for adults 18 and older.
You don’t just get a primary care team. You have care that’s backed by the expertise of an entire healthcare system and all of its specialists and services.
Explore Memorial Primary Care
- Asthma and allergies
- Colds, flu and other respiratory illness
- Depression and anxiety
- Diarrhea and nausea
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Rashes and other skin conditions
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Annual wellness visits/physical exams and vaccines
- Breast exams and gynecological screenings
- Health screenings for cholesterol, diabetes, high blood pressure and other conditions
- Healthy lifestyle counseling
- Remote monitoring
- Smoking cessation
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing
- Incision and drainage of cysts and abscesses
- Joint injections
- Minor fracture care
- Removal of moles, skin tags, warts, and other skin lesions
- Stitches and minor wound care
When you choose Memorial, you’ll get the tools to heal and maintain your health:
- Comprehensive health care: We treat minor injuries and illnesses, keep you healthy with preventive care, and manage ongoing chronic conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes. As primary care providers, we also understand the impact nonmedical or community health factors can have on our patients throughout their adult lives.
- Appointment options: Choose one of our multiple convenient locations for in-person appointments. You can also access your primary care doctor through the MyChart patient portal and virtual visits.
- Welcoming environment: You’re unique, and we want you to feel comfortable here. We’re a diverse team that respects and honors the diversity of the people of South Florida. You’ll find multilingual providers in our office and translators to ensure effective communication.
- Expertise and experience: We’re here to build a lasting relationship. You’ll get a primary care physician who knows you and your health history — something you won’t find at an urgent care clinic or generic online appointment.
All patients seeking healthcare services at Memorial Primary Care are assured that they will be served regardless of ability to pay.
No one is refused service because of lack of financial means to pay. Learn more about our Financial Assistance Availability.
It matters to you. It matters to us.
Quality and Safety Data for Memorial Healthcare System
Our goal is to provide our patients with the information they need to make informed choices for themselves and their families.View Quality and Safety
You have a Right to Know About Prices
We want to give you the information you need to make important healthcare decisions, including the costs of our services.View Pricing
View test results, schedule follow-up appointments, request prescription refills and more.Login or Sign-up to MyChart